Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Process..

Another beautiful day isn't it? My life was already written before my mother envisioned of having me. See, God  does what He wants when He wants, not to hurt us but sometimes so we can learn and understand half the things WE as flesh put ourselves through could of been prevented but we have a rebellious heart and soul. I can't sit here and tell you I know every word of the bible and what everything mean but here me out. God tests out our faith in every situation in life, in our marriages, work place, school ETC but sometimes we get so wrapped up in worrying and stressing we forget that the battle we are ALWAYS trying to fight ourselves isn't ours, IT'S NOT OURS!!!! i'm pretty sure we all heard that saying "Let Go Let God" this means all the barriers, baggage's its time to bring it to the person that can truly handle it. This is more easier said than done yes I know but I started to realize everything we go through is a process, some of us lose a job, fail a test, broke and just feel lost you start to lose yourself but here's one of the many simple things He asks from us and that's "Faith" we tend to lack this because we don't really know the true meaning of it. He say's in Matthew 7:7 * Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.* You may pray all day everyday and ask for something but how can you ask Him for something and go out on your own to get it when maybe in Gods plan whatever you were asking for was meant for you to get it in the next 2 years? its a process you ask, pray, have faith and simply WAIT! Gods timing will never fail you his timing will have all things in order in your life. Let it all go its worth it trust me ya'll. I'm going through a process as i'm writing this, this process is making me grow spiritually slowly but surely things will be in order not on my time on His because we don't know what's best for us He DOES!!!!!. here's a bible verse about faith i forgot to add this: Matthew 17:20 * He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."*

No comments:

Post a Comment