Sunday, October 21, 2012

Respect..

Respect is key, it's number one. You should never allow someone or people to walk all over you and disrespect you. All my life I had a voice; I speak upon how I feel but always respected others. Some people just don't have no type of respect; say and do whatever they please; this will get you nowhere, being nasty all the time. Learning how to talk to people is how you can get around in this world and some don't realize that. When you go into an interview they take a good look at how decent you look, then you start to talk so i'm sure when you're at an interview you gotta be at your best when you're speaking. So why is it so hard to do that in your everyday life? In this lifetime everyone's mind are drifted, shifted they  disrespect the ones that actually care and want the best for them. I don't care what situation you are in with that person there should be some level of respect. I'm so sick of people disrespecting me and i'm sure many of you are too.It's time to get the scissors; Cut off the disrespect in your life because it gets draining when you are looking for respect from that one person and you never receive it. If you are dealing with someone(Relationship,Friends,Family..ETC.)  it takes 2 with everything ya'll do. So when you're not being met half way this complicates things so there is not balance.At the end of the day I realized everyone doesn't deserve your respect. To get is to give.. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment