Thursday, October 25, 2012

Samreya Julie Saintitl, my daughter born August 26, 2010. Most terrifying experience in my life, what was I going to do with a kid i'm not even done with school i'm still in my moms house. So many things were running through my mind. It's been 2 years now with the help of my family and friends it has been successful. My mother was my biggest help, motivator and inspiration. She taught me how to be independent and do what I gotta do for mines. I appreciate my mother more than words can explain. I'm sure it crushed her to find out her youngest was having a baby but she put that aside and continue to love and help me out. This journey is not easy ; sometimes I just wanna scream and run away form all of it, But my daughter means so much to me that I don't have a give up bone in my body. She's comes first to anyone no if and's or buts. I will do whatever it takes just so she can have what she needs. All I see is her and I, no one else. I love you babygirl and it's us against the world. You were meant to be in my life; even if I doubted I wouldn't be the best but I can tell in your eyes you think I am. I am not the richest and I may not be able to buy you all the things in the world but guarantee my Love is worth more than anything.. Godbless you! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment