Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Depression

 Depression: A condition of mental disturbance, typically with lack of energy and difficulty in maintaining concentration or interest in life.

 Depression is one of the many killers in this stressful life. I realized that when things don't go as planned or in the order we want them to go we seem to feel hopeless and down. Things happen in everyday life to get us into the depression stage. A loved one passing away, NO income, breakups and so much more that people go through in their lives. But how do we get through life thinking negative? If you let you mind control you without thinking then you'll be a lost case maybe a bit confused. Depression will have you locked in a room missing out on life. We all experienced depression and it's not fun at all. When I lost my mother my way out was spending money and eating. My mind took control without me controlling it. spent money that I should of been saving eating a full course meal maybe 5 times a day. My depression took over my mind but I had to realize my mother wouldn't want me doing what I was doing. So before you start to doubt and go into the depression stage pray, to be honest everything in life we go through is a test of faith that God is putting us through. All he ask is for us to trust what He has in store for us. And I know most ya'll are tired of hearing this, I was the same way. But look at it this way; don't you realize when you stop worrying things start to unfold? those jobs you applied for, that car you want, that relationship you been waiting for just relax don't get yourself worked up continue to have faith and know that when things start to reveal you've past the test of faith. Easier said then done but trust and believe prayer heals and changes everything. Don't just pray.. pray with your faith and all that you have. Even if you don't have the words to say He already knows what you're trying to say. Don't let depression make your life decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment